STACS: 36th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science
The STACS conference Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science takes place each year since 1984, alternately in Germany and France.
Typical topics of the conference include
- Algorithms and data structures, including: parallel and distributed algorithms, computational geometry, cryptography, algorithmic learning theory;
- Automata and formal languages;
- Computational and structural complexity;
- Logic in computer science, including: semantics, specification, and verification of programs, rewriting and deduction;
- Current challenges, for example: biological computing, quantum computing, mobile and net computing.